There are many reasons why you might hire a Copywriter.
Many brands, agencies and entrepreneurs struggle with the following when it comes to content marketing:
- WRITER’S BLOCK: Our website needs more content, but we’re feeling stumped for ideas. Where do we begin? 😫
- SEO KNOWLEDGE: Our copy isn’t converting leads like we’re hoping for, and we’re not sure what to do.
- LACK OF TIME: There are just so many things to get done! The business hasn’t actually tried any new marketing strategies to promote sales growth.
- RUSHED DEADLINES: Launch deadlines, sales and reporting deadlines, blog articles publishing deadlines…!
Sounds like it’s time to hire a copywriter.
Hi, I’m Lisa 👩🏻💻 and I love helping people & businesses find words that work.
I’m a versatile and bilingual digital content marketer with 10+ years of freelance experience in both agency and in-house settings. I help businesses create digital copy and content that establishes or amplifies their brand voice, and helps to generate organic site traffic, new leads, and increased sales/subscriptions.
My background includes majoring in English Literature at Simon Fraser University, and previous roles as a private English tutor and volunteer learning mentor in Vancouver, Canada. I’ve been also been trained and worked extensively with luxury brands in travel retail for several years, before becoming an international flight attendant for a renown, world-class airline.
While forming a literary analysis, travelling the world and creating strategic sales copy all exist on very different playing fields — my love for the written word, passion to help others make a difference in their business, and positive client testimonials have all brought me remarkable opportunities to employ my writing skills, research and learn new things every day, and collaborate with amazing business clients from all around the world.
I am thrilled at the opportunity to do the same for you.
Skills at a Glance
- Copywriting, SEO Content Writing & Copy Editing
- Market Research, Target Audience & Competitor Analysis
- Content Strategy, Planning, Development, Optimization
- Web Design and UX Skills; HTML and CSS
- Search Engine Marketing (e.g., Metadata, DNS and CDN Management, Schema Markup, Link Building, Image Optimization)
- A/B Testing & Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Bilingualism – Proficient in English, Cantonese & Mandarin (Traditional+Simplified)
Lisa Kaela Yu
Founder // Creative Marketer + Consultant
Seeyu Studios, Vancouver, BC | (2008-2018: Freelance); 2018–Present
- Overseeing landing page creation, from UX/UI and copywriting to CRO through data-driven A/B tests for local small businesses and eCommerce startup businesses.
- Working closely with marketing teams, branding creatives, and site merchants to develop creative strategy and positioning.
- Researching audience needs, pain points, and objections for comprehensive copy that bring tangible results.
- Presenting ideas and/or copy to clients along with process outlines and updates to support content decisions.
- Monitoring KPIs and rewriting the copy as needed to achieve or exceed business goals.
interested in working together?
here’s what i can do for you:
- Brand Voice & Tone
- Content Strategy
- Content Ideation
- Content Planning
- Business Names, Slogans, Taglines
- Product Names & Descriptions
- Pitch Decks
- Articles & Blog Posts
- Landing Pages
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Feature Articles
- Video/Radio Scriptwriting
- Books & eBook Writing
- Direct-Response Copywriting
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Course Creation
- Sales Funnels
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertisements
- Brochures + Banners
- Social Media Marketing
here are the types of businesses i’ve work with in the past:
- IT and Software (SaaS)
- Digital Marketing
- Dental & Medical
- Real Estate Development/Management
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Commercial Construction
- Business & Finance
- Life & Business Coaching
- Content Creators
- Brand Influencers
- Travel & Hospitality (Hotels)
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Beauty & Fashion/Apparel
- Video Game Development
- Wine & Whisky
- Pet Care
- Food (Restaurants)
- Music, Film & Television
so, what can a copywriter do for YOUR BUSINESS?
A copywriter is more than just “someone who’s good at writing”.
Copywriters help you sell, by amplifying your brand’s voice and vision.
- Our work is backed by intensive research to find the most effective solutions to help you get your brand noticed and to increase conversion rates.
- We can help translate business jargon, mundane stats and dull data figures into emotive sales copy that will help to educate your readers on your services/products.
- We create content that keeps your audience’s eyes on the page and assures your site visitors that they’re making an informed purchase they will be happy with.
Copywriters take the time to understand you and your work to capture a brand voice that works.
NEED A COPYWRITER?
I’m happy to help!
Schedule a FREE consultation with me here: