Impact-Driven Conversion Copywriter & SEO Content Writer
For empowering eCommerce brands & service-based Creative Entrepreneurs
Why work with a freelance content marketer?
There are many reasons why you might hire a freelance content marketer like me.
Many brands, entrepreneurs and agencies are often challenged by:
- WRITER’S BLOCK: “Our website/blog definitely needs more content, but we’re stumped for ideas.”
- LACK OF TIME OR INTEREST: “I’m not great with writing”… or “There are so many other things to get done! Don’t have the time for it.”
- SEO KNOWLEDGE: “I know SEO can help increase organic site traffic, but we need an expert to help optimize our site for the search engines.”
- RUSHED DEADLINES: “Launch deadline, sales and reporting deadlines, editorial publishing deadlines…[email protected] Where to begin?”
Whether you’re stressed, struggling or simply overwhelmed by content marketing decisions for your business, I’m here to help!
What can a freelance copywriter do for your business?
A copywriter is more than just “someone who’s good at writing”.
Conversion copywriters help you sell, by amplifying your brand’s voice and vision.
- Our work is backed by intensive research to find the most effective solutions to help you get your brand noticed and to increase conversion rates.
- We can help translate business jargon, mundane stats and dull data figures into emotive sales copy that will help to educate your readers on your services/products.
- We create content that keeps your audience’s eyes on the page and assures your site visitors that they’re making an informed purchase they will be happy with.
Copywriters take the time to understand you and your business to build a brand voice that works.
About Lisa Kaela Yu: Content Marketer & Consultant
Hi, I’m Lisa 👩🏻💻 and I love helping people & businesses find words that work.
Since the age of 6, I always thought I’d end up becoming a teacher. Or a novelist. Or a flight attendant.
I’m a versatile and bilingual content marketer with 10+ years of freelance experience in both agency and in-house settings.
My background includes majoring in English Literature at Simon Fraser University, and previous roles as a private English tutor and volunteer learning mentor in Vancouver, Canada.
I now help startups and small-mid sized businesses create conversion copy and search engine optimized content that generates organic traffic, repairs critical SEO issues, improves lead generation strategy, and more.
One of my three lifelong aspirations came true at age 21.
I’ve been trained and worked extensively with luxury brands in travel retail for several years, before becoming an international flight attendant for a renown, world-class airline in 2015. (Curious what my cabin crew journey was like? Check out my Instagram feed for lifestyle [travel & food] posts I’ve shared throughout the years.)
At the time, I hadn’t published a novel (under my own name) just yet—
But, in 2016, as I took on more freelance work in Hong Kong and New York during my layovers, I started my first business and founded a boutique digital marketing agency back home in Vancouver: Seeyu Studios Inc. The rest is history.
While forming a literary analysis, traveling the world and writing strategic sales copy all exist on very different playing fields — my love for the written word, passion to help others make a difference in their business, and positive client testimonials have all brought me remarkable opportunities to help businesses grow throughout the years.
I am thrilled at the opportunity to do the same for you.
Founder // Creative Marketer + Consultant
Seeyu Studios, Vancouver, BC | (2008-2018: Freelance); 2018–Present
- Overseeing landing page creation, from UX/UI and copywriting to CRO through data-driven A/B tests for local small businesses and eCommerce startup businesses.
- Working closely with marketing teams, branding creatives, and site merchants to develop creative strategy and positioning.
- Researching audience needs, pain points, and objections for comprehensive copy that bring tangible results.
- Presenting ideas and/or copy to clients along with process outlines and updates to support content decisions.
- Monitoring KPIs and rewriting the copy as needed to achieve business goals.